Premium Aged Domain Package
About the domain sourcing service
Our domains have been hand-picked from the thousands of expired domains that are sold each week. We’ve carried out all the necessary due diligence to ensure that the domains don’t carry any baggage, have great metrics, and importantly have a backlink profile that would be ripe for an affiliate website. As part of this service we offer a fully hands-off service that includes:
- Extensive due diligence
- An in-depth keyword plan
- 100,000 words of awesome content created by our in-house native English speaking team of writers
- An affiliate site including all necessary plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions)
- Content formatted and uploaded to your new site using our proven to convert templates
- A site finished and ready to earn you money
This domain was first picked up by Wayback Machine in 2010 as an online store offering a collection of high-quality lighting, mirrors and furniture.
The original domain expired in 2018, and while it went through a few design evolutions, only had one owner throughout its active lifecycle.
The brand name of Alexander and Pearl is still registering organic searches and three of its pages remain indexed on Google.
Any questions about this domain?
Drop us a message in the chat below and we’ll get right back to you. We’re happy to arrange a call to discuss any questions you might have.
This domain has some great relevant domains in the furniture space and boasts a range of strong backlinks from media organizations. The backlink profile is made up of 443 referring domains (392 dofollow).
Let’s take a look at some of this domain’s dofollow links:
- huffingtonpost.co.uk (DR92)
- independent.co.uk (DR91)
- thetimes.co.uk (DR90)
- buzzfeed.com (DR90)
- gizmodo.com (DR90)
- irishtimes.com (DR89)
- goodhousekeeping.com (DR88)
- express.co.uk (DR88)
- huffingtonpost.co.uk (DR87)
- housebeautiful.com (DR84)
- scotsman.com (DR84)
- design-milk.com (DR80)
- remodelista.com (DR77)
- idealhome.co.uk (DR76)
- houseandgarden.co.uk (DR75)
- redonline.co.uk (DR74)
- ao.com (DR73)
- elle.be (DR71)
- homesthetics.net (DR63)
- madaboutthehouse.com (DR59)
- and more…
What Would We Do?
We would turn this domain into a future review and informational site initially and look to include furniture affiliate content when the site is established. Two lists of possible affiliate programs can be found here.:
We found an example site, stylemeetscomfort.ca, which is DR22 but getting 46k sessions in traffic according to SEMRush (which is generally an underestimate of 2-3x). This is a lower DR than the domain and so it would be safe to assume that the domain could outrank this example.
They achieve this traffic with 233 posts and the vast majority of their traffic is going to their furniture informational content and so with a higher DR ranking, alexanderandpearl.co.uk should be able to outrank them on their high performing keywords in a shorter time. The majority of the site traffic to the example is also coming from the US.
It should be noted that they themselves are a seller of a particular brand of furniture which the domain would not have to adhere to or build around selling.
Age: 3 years
Domain Rating: DR22
Traffic: 46k (but SEMRush generally underestimates traffic by around 2-3x so it was likely significantly more).
These are all the expired domain sites that have been launched since we started running this service. Click on the images below to see how they are performing.
• A clean premium expired domain • A website build including premium plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions) • 12 months hosting • Professional logo design • Detailed keyword plan • 100,000 words of awesome content • Content uploaded to the site using our proven templates • 100% complete when handed over to you and ready to go!