Premium Aged Domain Package
DOMAIN AGE (YEARS)
About the domain sourcing service
Our domains have been hand-picked from the thousands of expired domains that are sold each week. We’ve carried out all the necessary due diligence to ensure that the domains don’t carry any baggage, have great metrics, and importantly have a backlink profile that would be ripe for an affiliate website. As part of this service we offer a fully hands-off service that includes:
- Extensive due diligence
- An in-depth keyword plan
- 100,000 words of awesome content created by our in-house native English speaking team of writers
- An affiliate site including all necessary plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions)
- Content formatted and uploaded to your new site using our proven to convert templates
- A site finished and ready to earn you money
This domain was first picked up by Wayback Machine in 2007 as a site for Pigtrip, a guide to BBQ joints in between Boston and New York.
The site offered links to BBQ recipes, reviews of restaurants and a general blog.
The site expired in 2021 but 139 pages are still indexed by Google, which offers a great opportunity to re-establish the domain quickly.
Any questions about this domain?
Drop us a message in the chat below and we’ll get right back to you. We’re happy to arrange a call to discuss any questions you might have.
This domain has a very wide range of strong authority domains linking back to it. This includes a range of food and specifically BBQ related domains
The backlink profile is made up of 348 referring domains (279 dofollow).
Let’s take a look at some of this domain’s dofollow links:
- boston.eater.com (DR89)
- grubstreet.com (DR80)
- flavorwire.com (DR77)
- nbcboston.com (DR76)
- amazingribs.com (DR71)
- barrypopik.com (DR66)
- vanyaland.com (DR66)
- universalhub.com (DR65)
- grillsportverein.de (DR63)
- findingdulcinea.com (DR60)
- bbq-brethren.com (DR49)
- and more…
What Would We Do?
With the “BBQ” niche, we would look to initially build a BBQ Recipe roundup site before expanding into reviewing BBQ Restaurants in the US.
Ideas for content on this domain could include:
- How to make the best BBQ chicken?
- Best BBQ Ribs Recipes
- BBQ Restaurant Review
The site would be monetised via display advertising, however affiliate programs do exist for BBQing in general.
We have found a competitor site, theonlinegrill.com, which is currently performing well in this niche. Although it has a higher DR than the domain, it is an excellent example for what we think can be achieved.
Currently it has 445 pages and is currently generating 226k in traffic each month. It should be noted that SEMrush can underestimate traffic by 2-3x times the actual amount.
These are all the expired domain sites that have been launched since we started running this service. Click on the images below to see how they are performing.
• A clean premium expired domain • A website build including premium plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions) • 12 months hosting • Professional logo design • Detailed keyword plan • 100,000 words of awesome content • Content uploaded to the site using our proven templates • 100% complete when handed over to you and ready to go!