Premium Aged Domain Package
DOMAIN AGE (YEARS)
About the domain sourcing service
Our domains have been hand-picked from the thousands of expired domains that are sold each week. We’ve carried out all the necessary due diligence to ensure that the domains don’t carry any baggage, have great metrics, and importantly have a backlink profile that would be ripe for an affiliate website. As part of this service we offer a fully hands-off service that includes:
- Extensive due diligence
- An in-depth keyword plan
- 100,000 words of awesome content created by our in-house native English speaking team of writers
- An affiliate site including all necessary plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions)
- Content formatted and uploaded to your new site using our proven to convert templates
- A site finished and ready to earn you money
This domain was first picked up by Wayback Machine in 2012 as a site for the United States Healthful Food Council.
They offered a certification programme for restaurants to certify their menus provided healthy food.
The site was redirected eatreal.org as of 2018, before expiring in 2020. 11 pages of the old site are still indexed by Google.
Any questions about this domain?
Drop us a message in the chat below and we’ll get right back to you. We’re happy to arrange a call to discuss any questions you might have.
This domain has some great relevant authority domains from the media space as well as a range of domains in the food space. The backlink profile is made up of 146 referring domains (112 dofollow).
Let’s take a look at some of this domain’s dofollow links:
- washingtonpost.com (DR92)
- healthline.com (DR91)
- sandiego.eater.com (DR89)
- popsugar.co.uk (DR88)
- foodandwine.com (DR87)
- salon.com (DR87)
- epicurious.com (DR85)
- al.com (DR84)
- mic.com (DR84)
- greenbiz.com (DR82)
- bostonmagazine.com (DR81)
- theroot.com (DR81)
- ecowatch.com (DR80)
- foodtank.com (DR74)
- restaurant-hospitality.com (DR72)
- obesityaction.org (DR71)
- foodpolitics.com (DR70)
- and more…
What Would We Do?
With the healthy food and nutrition niche, we would look to create an informational and review site and over time work in some affiliate offers. Some examples of content to consider would be things like:
- How to make healthy food taste good?
- How to have a healthy relationship with food?
- Why is nutrition important?
- Recipes for Healthy Food
Extended lists of the top relevant affiliate programs can be found here:
An example of a domain in this niche would be healthyrecipes101.com. This DR39 domain is currently estimated by SEMRush to be getting around 87k traffic from 452 pages in just under 6 months. SEMRush is known to underestimate organic traffic by 2-3x on average.
This site has focused exclusively on healthy recipes and is showing tremendous growth in a short period of time.
These are all the expired domain sites that have been launched since we started running this service. Click on the images below to see how they are performing.
• A clean premium expired domain • A website build including premium plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions) • 12 months hosting • Professional logo design • Detailed keyword plan • 100,000 words of awesome content • Content uploaded to the site using our proven templates • 100% complete when handed over to you and ready to go!